Welcome to My Yard Helper!
This is one of the home services offered by Design Scales, LLC.
- Yard maintenance is one if the hidden costs of home ownership, and whether your yard is small or large, it has a custom set of needs on a yearly basis.
My Yard Helper is an hourly service that you can customize to your needs.
- Some of our customers want two hours per month, and some want 4 hours, twice per year. How much you need is up to you.
- Pricing is competitive, but depends on your location. There is a two hour minimum.
Call or text if you have any questions about the details! 206.745.0284.
- You may need to leave a voicemail since loud tools and phone calls don’t mix very well.
- You can also send an email to email@example.com if that is easier.
The service includes labor in your yard, focused on tasks that you specify.
We can also pick the tasks and work independently, if you would prefer.
Here is a recent project example. This customer ordered 8 hours and wanted a general cleanup of the whole yard.
Typically, in addition to mowing (if needed) we use a weed eater to edge lawns, cut tall grass, or pulverize weeds. We use a hedge trimmer for shrubs, small tree branches, and blackberry thickets.
- Hand trimming and weeding services are also available upon request.
The cleanup is facilitated by a high powered gas leaf blower. The material is blown, raked, and scooped into your yard waste bin, or customer provided yard waste bags.
Yard waste is disposed of on-site.
In addition to this, defined “yard service”, Design Scales can provide custom bids for a variety of home service projects. This includes things like, spreading mulch around your flower beds and trees, planting and transplanting projects, fencing, small retaining walls, paths and patios.
It also includes decks, permits for small remodels, and odd jobs. You can find more information about the services that Design Scales offers, as well as reviews and images of past projects, on the main site designscales.com